Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Personal Defense/Security Training

Ok, so here's the deal. I wanted to take a break from my regular postings today, and tell you about a friend of mine. I met Tim Guy about 2 years ago. I was immediately impressed with his tactical knowledge and his expertise in the field of Personal Security. Not to mention, he offers this knowledge to others. If you or a loved one are looking to get a Hand Gun Carry Permit, then Tim is your guy (pun intended). Go over to his website for more information at http://www.guysecuritytraining.com/default.html . Tim offers other training as well, for those interested in Armed/Unarmed Security. I can't say enough about him, but let me say this; I trust Tim with my life, and as far as I'm concerned he's one of the best in the business.

2 comments: